Regia 4-fadig 50g
Get creative with REGIA Colour. Four single plies are twisted together to create the ideal weight and durability for hand-knit socks. Choose from a range of striped, variegated and self-patterned effects, bright or muted colourways. Two 50 gram skeins will knit a standard pair of adult sized socks. Like all REGIA yarns, it won’t felt and offers long-lasting wear and great shape retention. Machine washable at 40° C (100° F) and can be machine dried. With a 10-year REGIA guarantee.
- Composition: 75% Virgin wool, 25% Polyamide
- Yarn weight: 4ply / Fingering
- Size: 50g
- Length: 210m
- Recommended knitting needle size: 2-3mm
- Recommended crochet hook size: 2-3mm
- Tension/Gauge: 30 stitches and 42 rows per 10cm
- Care: Machine wash
- Made in: Germany
Please note: It's impossible to guarantee an accurate colour display for every computer monitor so if you're unsure, we recommend you visit our shop to inspect the yarn personally.