- Addi’s wallet case: 9″ W x 6.5″ L x 1″ H when closed
- 10 different sizes of addi Turbo™ tips (US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15; Metric equivalents: 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm). Each tip is 5″/12.5 cm long.
- 3 different lengths of pliable blue SOS Lifeline cord (to make circular needles 24″, 32″ and 40″ long)
- a set of addi Grips
- one connector piece which you can use either to join the ends of your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to join two cords together for longer lengths.
- one addi needle/stitch gauge, approximately 2.25″ square. additional tips and cords are available – you can customize your set to meet your every knitting need (please note, 16″ cords will not work with your Turbo set, and 20″ cords are not recommended)
addi’s Bamboo Clicks are a joy to hold and handle! They are light, balanced, and super smooth (but with a little more grip than the Turbo finish). In short, they are everything an addi needle should be, in addition to being made from one of the most sustainable natural woods the world has to offer.
The tip shape and length are identical to addi Turbo (Basic) Click tips, which will assure you of the most ergonomic comfort and easy knitting of any bamboo needle made. They are fully interchangeable with all addi Click cords and connectors. Keep in mind that due to their longer length, the Bamboo Clicks will not work with the 16″ and 20″ cords to be found in addi’s Lace Clicks; all other cords from both Lace and Turbo Clicks will work, however.
- Each addi Natura Click set features 8 sets of bamboo tips (US 4 – US 11) and 3 blue SOS Lifeline cords (to create 24”, 32”, and 40” circulars) in a lime green wallet case that includes a fold-down pouch for cords, gauge and notions. All tips are 5.5″/12.5cm long.
- one connector piece which you can use either to join your cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths an addi needle gauge and a set of addi Grip
Wooly Hugs, the addiClick Grab ‘n Go set is a Rocket – Long Tip Click set — but with a bunch of amazing extras added on! The pretty purple case is loaded with useful tools, resulting in an indispensable set. Here’s what you get:
SOS Lifeline Cords! Each cord features a threadable eyelet on each end, near the tip connections, through which a waste yarn can be run (we recommend unflavored dental floss), allowing you to effortlessly create lifelines as you knit. When not in use, the eyelets remain closed so as not to interfere with knitting.
8 pairs of addi Rocket Long Click Interchangeable Needle Set with US 10.50/6.50mm tips (5.5 inches), US sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 in a purple wallet case that includes a zipper pocket on the back for cords, as well as a mesh pocket inside for notions.
5 addi Click Crochet Hooks, in US sizes F, H, J, K and L.
Notions including 2 addi HeartStopper end caps, 10 addiLove stitch markers, 1 pair of gold-plated scissors, 1 tape measure, 1 darning needle, and an addiGrip to make changing tips even easier!
2 blue addi Lifeline Cords for knitting, which create 24” and 32” needles (approximate lengths).
2 blue addi Lifeline Cords for use with the Click Crochet hooks, in 4″ and 16″ approximate lengths.
one connector piece which you can use either to join your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths
- an addi needle gauge
Looking for addi Short Lace Click? This is the same great product, with a new name! addi has renamed the Short Lace Click sets, tips and accessories as Short Rocket Click.
For all of you who’ve asked: Yes, the addi Short Rocket Clicks are fully interchangeable with all other Click systems, cords and connectors. Keep in mind that due to their longer length, the Turbo, Rocket – Long Tip, and Bamboo Clicks will not work with the 16″ and 20″ cords – all other cords and will work with all three sets.
- Each addi Click Short Rocket kit features 8 pairs of addi Short Rocket tips in approximate US sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 in a newly designed brown wallet case that includes a zipper pocket on the back for cords, gauge and notions
- 5 blue addi SOS Lifeline cords which create 16”, 20”, 24”, 32”, and 40” needles (approximate lengths). The Short Rocket tips were created to be shorter in length, to allow for both 16” and 20” applications. All tips are 3.5″/8.5cm long.
- one connector piece which you can use either to join your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths
- an addi needle gauge and a set of addi Grips